Papers from a conference: ‘How globalisation is shaping the Asia-Pacific: multi-disciplinary perspectives’ held in Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia, September 2008.
- The pursuit of Asian hegemony: a comparison of Chinese and Indian strategic objectives and containment policies
- Sino-Turkish relations in a globalising Asia-Pacific
- Harmonisation of intellectual property: issues in the South Pacific
- Averting Armageddon: in search of nuclear governance
- D-company: a study of the crime-terror nexus in South Asia
- Developments of SMEs in Singapore's services and wholesale and retail sectors: issues and prospects
- The threat of chain stores to the character of an historic city's main street