- Revisiting Stinchcombe's 'liability of newness': a systematic literature review
- The role of board of directors in the internationalisation process of small and medium sized family businesses
- Competitiveness in new technology-based firms: between local high-tech clusters and global technological markets
- International sourcing effectiveness in the fashion industry: the experience of Italian industrial districts
- An appraisal of CSR in SMEs in a globalised context: an empirical study of a ceramic cluster in Morbi, India
- Family business: institutional framework and entrepreneurial power
19 March 2010
Special issue: Being a small entrepreneur in a globalised economy: traditional and innovative firms competing in an open world
International Journal of Globalisation and Small Business 3(4) 2009
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Helpful post! You might want to try http://www.dnavertical.com for outsourced business development. They have a been big help with getting our company off the ground. They are highly recommended.
It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.............................................
Post a Comment