The Second International IEEE Workshop on Massively Multiuser Virtual Environments (MMVE09) was held in conjunction with IEEE Virtual Reality 2009 (IEEE VR 2009) in Lafayette, Louisiana, USA, 15 March 2009.
- Design issues for Peer-to-Peer Massively Multiplayer Online Games
- QuON: a quad-tree-based overlay protocol for distributed virtual worlds
- Deadline-Driven Auctions for NPC host allocation in P2P MMOGs
- Middleware mechanisms for interaction interoperability in Collaborative Virtual Environments
- HyperVerse: simulation and testbed reconciled
- On using Content Delivery Networks to improve MOG performance