Extended papers from the 5th International Conference on Multimedia and Network Information
Systems (MISSI’06) held in Wrocław, Poland 21–22 September, 2006.
- Format independence of audio and video in multimedia database systems
- Time and quality of 3D rendering process using programming code optimisation techniques
- Usefulness of local buffer data for WWW objects prefetching
- Towards semi-automatic extraction of lexical semantics relations for Polish
- Improving signal quality of a speech codec using hybrid perceptual-parametric algorithm
- Integration of cadastral and financial-accounting systems