The 15th Groupement d’Etude et de Recherche sur la Production Industrielle et les Salariés de l’Automobile (GERPISA) International Colloquium was held in Paris in June 2007.
- Modularity ten years after: an evaluation of the Brazilian experience
- The historical evolution of US auto firms in Mexico: two models of local development
- Impact appraisal of regional innovation policy measures on automotive industry competitiveness: a search after better practices
- The deployment of corporate production systems in auto industry companies: an approach to drive process improvements towards operational excellence
- Shifting from co-development to co-innovation
- A framework to enrich the scientific, political and managerial understanding of sustainable development issues for the automotive industry: the GERPISA's 'tradeoffs and synergies' approach