Extended versions of papers from the 2007 Pacific Rim Conference on Computers, Communications, and Signal Processing (PACRIM 2007), held on 22–24 August in Victoria, BC, Canada.
- A low complexity selective mapping OFDM using multiple IFFT stages
- Low jitter guaranteed-rate communications for cluster computing systems
- A dynamic layer management scheme for a superpeer ring with a loosely-consistent DHT
- Non-linear test pattern generators for built-in self-test
- An optimised publish/subscribe middleware for peer-to-peer systems
- Adaptive collaborative filtering based on user-genre-item relation
- Compact grid: a grid computing system using low resource compact computers