International Journal of Manufacturing Technology and Management 11(1) 2007 is a special issue: International manufacturing: the key factors in understanding manufacturing in international settings.
* Manufacturing strategy and innovation in indigenous and foreign firms: an international study
* Strategic deployment of specialised testing and remanufacturing in a global high-tech supply chain
* Learning and technology management in an international partnership: Honda of Japan
* Shifts in manufacturing: an illustrative study on passenger car production location
* Automation strategies: existing theory or ad hoc decisions?
* International manufacturing in/divestment strategy: Flextronics in the Czech Republic