International Journal of Innovation and Sustainable Development 1(3) 2006 is a special issue: Climate change, tourism and transport.
* Innovation towards tourism sustainability: climate change and aviation
* Coasian economics and the management of international aviation emissions
* Perceptions and adaptation strategies of the tourism industry to climate change: the case of Finnish nature-based tourism entrepreneurs
* New Zealand tourism entrepreneur attitudes and behaviours with respect to climate change adaptation and mitigation
* Mainstreaming action on climate change through participatory appraisal
* The economics of climate change: an overview of the Stern review