International Journal of Business Governance and Ethics 3(2) 2007 is a special issue: 8th International Conference on Corporate Governance and Board Leadership, with papers selected from the conference held on 11–13 October 2005 at Henley Management College.
* Corporate governance and board effectiveness 2.0
* Internal auditing's international contribution to governance
* Leadership at the top: a new instrument for assessing and developing directors
* Managing CEO succession: new models for a new era
* Directors and their homework: developing strategic thought
* Price fixing in the Icelandic oil and gas industry: where were the boards?
* Changing societal and executives' values: their impact on corporate governance