- When collective action drives corporate social responsibility implementation in small and medium-sized enterprises: the case of a network of French winemaking cooperatives
- Château Kefraya, a small-medium sized Lebanese winery with a socially responsible business model
- Innovation ecosystem: a trigger for new product development? Exploring the acceptance of a sparkling red wine amongst Spanish small business actors
- Are there differing strategies for social media use by winery size in California?
- Two models of representation for the baby boom and millennium generations in France: 'elitist identity capital' v. 'universal, democratic capital'
- Modifying wine alcohol content: sensory and non-sensory impacts on quantities consumed
- Study of product repositioning for the Marsala Vergine DOC wine
- Entrepreneurial orientation, strategic processes and SMEs' performance in a turbulent environment: an investigation of the Languedoc-Roussillon wine sector
- Legitimacy: the missing link in investigating the dynamics of entrepreneurial teams in successful champagne houses
- Cognitive and partnership dimensions in merger processes in agricultural cooperatives: the case of winery cooperatives in Languedoc-Roussillon
- An understanding of peer support in an effectual entrepreneurial process: case of French wine-entrepreneurs
- Strategic grouping in a fragmented market: SMEs' strive for legitimacy
- Evolution of the concept of performance in the wine industry: a literature review
27 August 2017
Special issue published: "Wine Businesses"
International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business 32(1/2) 2017