- A comparative study of cross-border mergers and acquisitions by privately- and state-owned enterprises
- Chinese state owned enterprises: an observer's guide
- China's rising outbound investment: trends and issues
- A tale of two sovereign funds: China's exceptionalism in sovereign wealth management through CIC and SAFE
- Australia's foreign investment policy: an historical perspective
- Australia's foreign investment approval regime: a new way forward
- A strategic analysis of the Australian foreign investment regime and the prospect of reform
- Chinese ODI and the deficiencies of Australia's foreign investment regime
- Are free trade agreements making Swiss cheese of Australia's foreign investment regime?
- China's outbound foreign direct investment: the US experience
30 August 2017
Special issue published: "The Regulatory Response to China’s State-Owned Enterprise Investment Abroad"
International Journal of Public Policy 13(3/4/5) 2017