- Automation in operations management through positive train control: are the deadlines reasonable?
- Electric vehicle household charging behaviour in Ireland and aims for a carbon neutral electric fleet by 2020
- Red Sea and Mediterranean Sea land bridge via Eilat
- The modal shift potential of intermodal line-trains from a haulier's perspective: drivers and barriers in the mode choice process
- A regional regime - as a step towards an international regime in multimodal transport?
8 June 2016
Special issue published: "Next Generation of Research in Transportation and Logistics: Our Common Future"
World Review of Intermodal Transportation Research 5(4) 2015
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment