Extended versions of papers presented at the 7th International Conference on Hybrid Learning.
- Technical considerations in the development of an online platform for open textbooks
- Leveraging education of information technology in business: the application of a project-based, problem-based, and flexible learning model
- A multi-party Mahjong-like spelling game for English vocabulary learning
- Personalised-adaptive learning - an operational framework for developing competency-based curricula in computer information technology
- Learning via mobile phones - students' learning styles, needs, preferences and concerns
- Surveying university teaching and students' learning styles