Extended versions of papers presented at the 6th International Conference on Information Law and Ethics.
- Information and democracy: reflections on a complex relationship
- Digitalisation and information law as part of the developing global health law system
- A bipolar system of copyright in the internet environment
- Calibrating intellectual property: let's not get lost in metaphysics
- Collecting data for quality improvement and research in Swedish healthcare, and the individual patient's right and ability to protect their privacy
- Children online and the future EU data protection framework: empirical evidences and legal analysis
- Freedom of teaching in Greek college education: the role of the OERs according to academia's perspective
- Libel tourism in Australia: evaluating the jurisdiction of Australian courts
- Data protection and law reform in Africa: a systematic or flawed process?
- An economic analysis on internet regulation in China and proposals to policy and law makers
Post a Comment