Extended versions of papers presented at the 2012 online Sustainability Conference of the World Economics Association.
- The flawed paradigms of economics and sustainable development
- The world we see shapes the world we create: how the underlying worldviews lead to different recommendations from environmental and ecological economics - the green economy example
- Mainstream and alternative theorising of the conditions and policies of sustainable development
- Better is better than more: investigations into qualitative growth
- Contrasting values in the sustainability debate: limitations of economic valuations and their role in decision-making
- In search of possibilities for action
Post a Comment