Extended versions of papers presented at the Second International Conference on Automation, Control, Engineering and Computer Science (ACECS-2015).
- Modelling and simulation of predictive handover control mechanisms for fast moving mobile nodes in wireless networks
- Comparison of subspace and prediction error methods of system identification for cement grinding process
- Sensorless speed control of IM pumping system fed by solar power generation
- Solar photovoltaic energy system-based shunt active filter for electrical energy quality improvement
- Route to chaos and bifurcation analysis in a multi-cell DC/DC buck converter, modelling and simulation
- Real-time simulation of DEVS models in CD++
- Energy optimisation of single train operation based on tabu search