Extended versions of papers presented at the World Economy Research Institute Conference on ‘New forms of innovation and their impact on competitiveness: enterprise, industry and country perspective’.
- Determinants of competitiveness in European regions: a test of the emerald model
- A multidimensional approach to the environment for entrepreneurship in selected CE countries
- Innovation and sustainable competitiveness: evidence from Poland
- Collaboration, co-production, coopetition and coordination: a case study of European 'bridge organisations' in Silicon Valley
- A model of collaboration and innovation for economic and social development: the case of Puebla, México
- Economic development of peripheral/lagging zones through smart innovation
- Aligning policy and practice in science, technology and innovation to deliver the intended socio-economic results: the case of assistive technology [free Open Access paper]