- The European agro-food system in the outlook of the adoption of transatlantic trade and investment partnership
- The sharing city as a platform for a more sustainable city environment?
- Firm and territory: in searching for a sustainable relation. Four cases study from Italian secular firms
- Supply chain management in textile sector: the case of the Italian T-fashion traceability system
- Open innovation in the food and beverage industry: green supply chain and green innovation
- Beyond CSR: the virtues-based approach to corporate responsibility and sustainability in Italian SMEs
25 June 2016
Special issue published: "Environment, Health and Business Management: Linking Efficiency and Effectiveness to Viable Sustainability – Part 1"
International Journal of Environment and Health 7(4) 2015