- Supply chain integration in the IT manufacturing sector: how integration technologies adoption can improve efficiency
- The issue of flexibility in inter-organisational collaboration: an appreciative systems thinking perspective
- On establishing trustworthy inter-organisational collaboration
- Exploring the relationship between governance, tie strength, and NPD performance
- The role of an intermediator organisation in collaboration: how can an intermediator enhance value co-creation?
13 August 2015
Free sample articles newly available from International Journal of Applied Systemic Studies
The following sample articles from the International Journal of Applied Systemic Studies are now available here for free: