Extended versions of papers presented at the International Conference on Multidimensional Finance, Insurance and Investment (ICMFII’13).
- Media planning and preferences: a fuzzy goal programming model
- A comprehensive multi-criteria decision-making system using analytical hierarchy process and decision tree tools to choose the best alternative for a refinery master plan
- An information delivery strategy for multi criteria reporting: a case study on bankruptcy prediction analysis
- The control problem of the supervisory board in a manager-auditor-conflict in banking
- Parameter estimation through the weighted goal programming model
- Investment decision-making by a two-step multi-criteria procedure