Extended versions of papers presented at the 8th International Conference in Interpretive Policy Analysis and CMS Critical Management Studies Conference.
- Creating innovative work practices through reflexive interventions
- Reflexivity in the 'productisation' of services
- Institutional and personal reflexivity in processes of organisational learning
- Individual and institutional reflexivity - a mutual basis for reducing gender bias in unquestioned practices
- Immaterial common goods and institutional reflexivity
- Reflexivity for sustainability: appreciating entanglement and becoming relationally reflexive