Special issue published: "Security and Privacy of e-Government Applications and Services"
International Journal of Electronic Governance 6(2) 2013
- Employing privacy policies and preferences in modern e-government environments
- Secure e-government services across EU
- E-governance public key infrastructure (PKI) model
- Secure electronic identification (eID) in the intersection of politics and technology
- Are security and privacy equally important in influencing citizens to use e-consultation?
- News and Briefs
Post a Comment