- Sovereign default risk assessment
- Systemic risk from real estate and macro-prudential regulation
- Finance, growth and fragility: the role of government
- Hold-up in multiple banking: evidence from SME lending
- Do emerging markets provide currency diversification benefits?
- Interest rate caps and implicit collusion: the case of payday lending
- The effects of stock splits on the bid-ask spread of syndicated loans
- Does overvaluation of bidder stock drive acquisitions? The case of public and private targets
- The value of reputational capital and risk in banking and finance
10 December 2013
Int. Journal of Banking, Accounting and Finance publishes Anniversary Issue (free to readers)
The International Journal of Banking, Accounting and Finance celebrates its 5th year of publication with a special issue consisting of high-quality articles from well-known authors. This issue has been made the journal's free sample issue, and all of its articles (listed below) can be downloaded at no cost.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment