Expanded versions of papers presented at the International Academic Conference ‘Adjustment of Economic Structure and Sustainable Development: Perspectives in Russia and China’.
- Economic development as major determinant of Olympic medal wins: predicting performances of Russian and Chinese teams at Sochi Games
- Vertical specialisation and the growth of China's exporting manufacturing industries: an empirical analysis based on the data from 1992 to 2009
- Economic growth due to export externalities: a spatial econometric analysis for Russian regions, 2003-2008
- Spatial inequalities in Russia: dynamic and sectorial analysis
- Factors related to informal payments in public procurement in Russia