Expanded versions of papers presented at the 2011 Pacific Rim Conference on Dependable Computing (PRDC 2011).
- Interactive cockpits as critical applications: a model-based and a fault-tolerant approach
- Efficient online memory error assessment and circumvention for Linux with RAMpage
- Towards spatial isolation design in a multi-core real-time kernel targeting safety-critical applications
- Low-power test sets under test-related primary input constraints
- The TTEthernet synchronisation protocols and their formal verification
Post a Comment