International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business (IJESB)
Call for papers: Special Issue on “The Rural Entrepreneur: Problems of Identification”
Guest Editor: Ged McElwee, University of Lincoln, UK.
Contributions on any of the following, or related, themes are encouraged:
* Barriers to success
* Competence development and how rural entrepreneurs as entrepreneurs learn
* Farmers as entrepreneurs
* ICT and e-business and the rural entrepreneur
* Innovation, and adding value in rural entrepreneurship
* Opportunity clusters for rural businesses and “collective entrepreneurship”
* Rural entrepreneurs as constrained entrepreneurs?
* Social capital and rural entrepreneurship
* The leadership, managerial capability and personalities of rural business owners
* Tourism and entrepreneurship in the rural environment
Articles and case studies are particularly welcome.
For more information, subject coverage, notes for intending authors, submission dates and contact information, please see the Journal Call for papers website.