International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business (IJESB)
Call for papers: Special Issue on “Intrapreneurship”
Guest Editor: Professor Louis Jacques Filion, HEC Montréal, Canada.
Themes of particular interest include, but are not limited to:
* Managing innovation in different public and private sector organisation contexts, in small firms, large corporations and family businesses, and in the service, manufacturing and technology sectors.
* Managing risk in intrapreneurial projects
* Differences in the practices of various intrapreneurial categories (young intrapreneurs, women, highly educated intrapreneurs, etc.)
* Visionist and other approaches (cognitive mapping, systemic thinking, etc.) and their contributions to the management of innovation and intrapreneurial processes
* Differences between intrapreneurial and entrepreneurial processes, especially with regard to business opportunity detection and the implementation of business projects
* Intrapreneurial configurations and their impacts on innovation management
* Corporate entrepreneurship and its impacts on innovation management
* Any other subject related to intrapreneurship and corporate entrepreneurship
For more information, subject coverage, notes for intending authors, submission dates and contact information, please see the Journal Call for papers website.