International Journal of Networking and Virtual Organisations (IJNVO)
Call for papers: Special Edition on “Actor-Network Theory”
Guest Editors: Arthur Tatnall, Victoria University, Australia, Rajeev K. Bali, University of Coventry, UK, and Nilmini Wickramasinghe, Illinois Institute of Technology, USA.
This special issue is looking for papers that apply ANT to various aspects of Information Systems research as a lens to better understand the dynamics and interplay between people and technology in complex networks.
Suitable topics include but are not limited to:
* Using ANT as an approach to Information Systems research
* Methods and mechanisms involved in the use of ANT
* Use of ANT to identify significant actors (players)
* Use of ANT to identify important dynamics in establishing networks
* Criticisms of ANT
* Explanatory case studies of the use of ANT
* Innovation translation (informed by ANT) as an approach to explaining technological innovation
* Beyond ANT
For more information, subject coverage, notes for intending authors, submission dates and contact information, please see the Journal Call for papers website.
Post a Comment