International Journal of Internet Marketing and Advertising (IJIMA)
Call for papers: Special Issue on “A Consumer Stance at Search Engine Marketing”
Guest Editors:Claire Gauzente, University of Angers, France.
Christine Gonzalez, University of Nantes, France.
Topics of relevance to this special issue include (but are not limited to):
* Consumer perception of paid versus organic results
* Impact of paid results on consumer assessment of search engines quality
* Case studies of consumer prepurchase search behaviour and the integration of search engines results in prepurchase search information
* Consumer searching motivations and SEM perception
* XML-trusted feeds and consumer behaviour
* Consumer relative preference for paid results, contextual links, organic results
* Vertical search engines, paid and organic results: a step toward greater efficiency?
* Relevance of SEM for experience versus search product
* Paid and organic results for familiar and non-familiar brands
* Potential transposition of ad effectiveness models
* Demographic and psychographic antecedents of attitude toward paid results
* SEM objectives: notoriety vs. traffic
* Ad scepticism and SEM
Original contributions and thoughtful position and case studies papers, from both research and industry, are welcome.
For more information, subject coverage, notes for intending authors, submission dates and contact information, please see the Journal Call for papers website.