Extended versions of papers presented at the Business Systems Laboratory’s 2nd International Symposium on ‘System thinking for a sustainable economy: advancements in economic and managerial theory and practice’.
- Theory and regulation of liquidity risk management in banking
- The availability of consumer credit during financial crises
- Decreasing information asymmetry by sharing business data: a case of business non-payers sharing agency
- Innovative start-ups and equity crowdfunding
- Capital requirements and credit policies in Italy: what effects do they have?
- Impact of demographic factors on household financial decisions - evidence from Poland
- Is the minimum amount of coverage from motor third party liability insurance enough to cover personal injuries?
- Coastal inundation multi-hazard analysis for a construction site in Malaysia [free Open Access article]