- Post-privatisation ownership structure and firm performance: what is the matter?
- Do macroeconomic factors matter for stock returns? Evidence from the European automotive industry
- The impact of extreme values on the assessment of financial assets
- Does inflation targeting decrease the primary budget deficit in emerging markets? An empirical evidence
- Information flow between derivatives and spot market; the reason of studies results divergence
- Does news on the euro area impact the sovereign yield spreads?
12 February 2016
Free sample articles newly available from International Journal of Monetary Economics and Finance
The following sample articles from the International Journal of Monetary Economics and Finance are now available here for free: