- R&D and knowledge dynamics in university-industry relationships in biotech and pharmaceuticals: an agent-based model
- Systems of innovation and the adoption of biotechnologies: the case of Mexico
- Understanding the Turkish biotechnology system through the functions of an innovation system
- Bionetworks vs. nanonetworks: a comparison of diffusion rates of emerging technologies
- The disappearance of dedicated biotechnology firms in Canada
- International strategic alliances of small biotechnology firms: a second-best option?
- Impact of collaboration and funding on the propensity to patent of Canadian biotechnology firms 1999-2005
- Biotechnology: a case of delayed international convergence?
23 February 2016
Free sample articles newly available from International Journal of Biotechnology
The following sample articles from the International Journal of Biotechnology are now available here for free: