- Dynamic impact of financial development on economic growth: heterogeneous panel data analysis of island economies
- Do budget deficits crowd out private investment? An analysis of the South African economy
- Macroeconomic dynamics in four selected new member states of the EU
- Does economic, financial and institutional development matter for renewable energy consumption? Evidence from emerging economies
- Did Nigeria and Angola manage their oil windfalls well between 1970 and 2000: what lessons can be learned for new oil producers?
28 February 2016
Free sample articles newly available from International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies
The following sample articles from the International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies are now available here for free: