- Does accounting conservatism measure what it is required to measure? An empirical study of construct validity perspective
- Assessing the efficiency of Malaysian banks: a data envelopment analysis approach
- Do rated firms outperform non-rated peers in the Gulf Co-operation Council region?
- Price and volume effects associated with scheduled changes in constituents of index: study of NIFTY index in India
- Equity capital and bank profitability: evidence from the United Arab Emirates
9 February 2016
Free sample articles newly available from Afro-Asian Journal of Finance and Accounting
The following sample articles from the Afro-Asian Journal of Finance and Accounting are now available here for free: