- Control in socio-economic organisations: a rationale for the design of management control systems (Section II)
- Information content of financial statements, financial plans, and MCS: an integration
- The short-term business forecasting: an analysis of a firm's sales budgeting process
- A tribute to Tony Lowe: the man who taught me how to think
- A personal appreciation of Professor Tony Lowe and some reflections as a student at the University of the South Pacific
- Guardians of the galaxy: public accounting and the public interest
- An examination of the agency theory problem of earnings management: is it an Anglo-Saxon cultural phenomenon?
- A modern critical accountant in the French Revolution: Pierre B. Boucher of Bordeaux
14 December 2015
Special issue published: "Research Endeavours of Tony Lowe"
International Journal of Critical Accounting 7(5/6) 2015