Extended versions of papers presented at the SIBR-UniKL 2014 Conference on Interdisciplinary Business and Economic Research.
- Income-consumption relationship under relative income hypothesis: empirical evidence from Peshawar, Pakistan
- The quantity theory of money and quantitative easing
- Possible causes of delay in default in the Czech Republic
- Market orientation, balance sheets and risk profile of Islamic banks
- Healthcare management in the Indian public sector
- Customer loyalty: a customer experience approach with special reference to organised retailing in India
- A relationship between emotional intelligence and Myer Briggs Big Five personality model