Includes extended versions of selected papers presented at the 23rd International Conference on Flexible Automation and Intelligent Manufacturing (FAIM).
- Schedule performance measurement based on statistical process control charts
- Optimisation of construction resources using lean construction technique
- A multi-agent approach for dynamic production and distribution scheduling
- A critical analysis of maintenance training regimes for an industrialised economy
- Effective relationships of factors in a manual assembly line environment
- A planning model at a broad level incorporating the effect of technology selection decisions