Expanded versions of papers presented at the International Conference on Wind Energy: Materials, Engineering and Policies (WEMEP-2012).
- A critical review of future materials for wind turbine blades
- Natural composites: cellulose fibres and the related performance of composites
- Simulation of crack paths at three-dimensional corners of laminated structures
- Plasma treatment of carbon fibres and glass-fibre-reinforced polyesters at atmospheric pressure for adhesion improvement
- Nanoindentation of bleached and refined pulp fibres
- Effects of sintering on microstructure and hardness of powder injection moulded aluminium composites
- Humidity sensor-based ZnO/SnO2 nanocomposite synthesised by sol-gel immersion method