Expanded versions of papers presented at the 5th International Conference on Spacecraft Formation Flying Missions and Technologies (SFFMT).
- Formation flying for very high precision astrometry: NEAT and micro-NEAT mission concepts
- Design and prototyping of PROBA-3 formation flying system
- Two years of TanDEM-X baseline determination
- Autonomous vision-based detection of non-stellar objects flying in formation with camera point of view
- Ionospheric delays compensation for on-the-fly integer ambiguity resolution in long baseline LEO formations
- Relative navigation to non-cooperative targets in LEO: achievable accuracy from radar tracking measurements
- Terrestrial testbed for remote Coulomb spacecraft rotation control