Expanded versions of papers presented at the Fourth International Conference on Web and Information Technologies (ICWIT’2012).
- Lightweight domain ontology learning from texts: graph theory-based approach using Wikipedia
- Towards a representation for multi-viewpoints ontology alignments
- Facilitating the specification of WSMO ontology using model-driven development
- Ontology and protocol secure for SCADA
- An adaptive product configurator based on slow intelligence approach
- Coping with interoperability and sustainability in cultural heritage aggregative data infrastructures
- Metadata-enhanced exploration of digital cultural collections