Dynamic balancing of mechanisms and parallel robots has been investigated for several decades, but due to its complexity, not many researchers are focusing on this field.
This special issue aims to bring all researchers together to present the recent and latest advances and technologies in the field of dynamic balancing of mechanisms and parallel robots in order to further summarise and improve the methodologies on dynamic balancing of parallel mechanisms.
This call invites both theoretical and empirical studies on this topic.
Suitable topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Dynamic balancing of mechanisms
- Dynamic balancing of parallel robots
- Synthesising of reactionless parallel mechanisms
- Reactionless mechanisms design methods
- Reactionless experiment design and study
- Any topics related to the dynamic balancing of mechanisms
Deadline for submission: 10 May, 2015