Expanded versions of papers presented at the 5th International Conference on Spacecraft Formation Flying Missions and Technologies (SFFMT).
- Advantages of small satellite carrier concepts for LEO/GEO inspection and debris removal missions
- Relative mission analysis for PROBA-3: safe orbits and CAM
- In-flight performance validation of the TanDEM-X autonomous formation flying system
- Pose estimation of an uncooperative spacecraft from actual space imagery
- Real-time terminal guidance for autonomous spacecraft capture of free floating objects using model predictive control
- Distributed asynchronous planning and task allocation algorithm for autonomous cluster flight of fractionated spacecraft