Extended versions of papers presented at the Council of Engineering Systems Universities Conference 2012 (CESUN2012).
- Model-based risk-oriented robust systems design with object-process methodology
- A bottom-up approach for energy systems - a case study on energy and service efficiency explored by human activity system modelling
- Exploring expert confidence in cost estimates for nuclear power engineering, procurement and construction projects - a survey of nuclear industry experts
- Methods for value assessment of water and sewer pipelines
- Matching of resources and the design of organisations for project management
- Relevant asset health information for executives
- Asset management maturity in public infrastructure: the case of Rijkswaterstaat