The PCSI 2009 workshop was held in conjunction with the 5th International Conference on Testbeds and Research Infrastructures for the Development of Networks and Communities (TridentCom 2009), in Washington DC, USA, 6 April 2009.
- Collaborative defence as a pervasive service: architectural insights and validation methodologies of a trial deployment
- Design of large-scale agricultural wireless sensor networks: email from the vineyard
- A testbed for large mobile social computing experiments
- MRL-CC: a novel cooperative communication protocol for QoS provisioning in wireless sensor networks
- Management of target-tracking sensor networks