International Journal of Automotive Technology and Management 6(4) 2006 is a special Issue: Productive organisations – employment relationships – financialisation: specificities of the automotive industry, comprising papers presented during the 13th International Colloquium of the GERPISA group held in Paris in June 2005.
* The architectural attributes of auto parts and transaction patterns on design drawings
* Supply chain management: new competitive realities in the automotive value chain
* The new relational schemas of inter-firms cooperation: the case of the Coahuila automobile cluster in Mexico
* The shift from belt conveyor line to work-cell based assembly systems to cope with increasing demand variation in Japanese industries
* Globalisation, market reform, and changing labour politics in China's automobile industry