- Regional analysis of the relationship between CO2 emissions and financial development
- Fuel taxes and consumer behaviour: a Markov-switching approach
- Oil price shocks and OECD equity markets: distinguishing between supply and demand effects
- On the relationship between liquid commodities and financial variables: a Bayesian VAR approach
- Optimal management of an oil exploitation
- Investigating the price linkage between the Asian LNG spot and East Asian LNG prices and its implications
- Electricity retail competition: the case of the UK
- Thermal energy storage using phase change materials: a way forward
- Attributes of a viable policy for the Vietnam electricity sector: opinions of stakeholders
- Energy transition: between economic opportunity and the need for financing?
- Understanding volatility and leverage effects in bunker markets
- Growth in transport sector CO2 emissions in Tunisia: an analysis using a bounds testing approach
- Are US gasoline price responses asymmetric? Another look
15 June 2018
Special issue published: "Quantitative Energy Finance Applied to Environmental and Climate Problems"
International Journal of Global Energy Issues 41(1/2/3/4)