- Geoinformatics as a tool for the application of energy policy
- An overview of food businesses in the Western Greece and the extent to which they use information systems
- Land use change and soil fertility assessment in the vicinity of Zagreb landfill
- The use of vegetation indices and change detection techniques as a tool for monitoring ecosystem and biodiversity integrity
- Promoting soil bioengineering in the Mediterranean ecoregion with new tools and approaches
19 June 2018
Special issue published: "Information Technology and Sustainable Agro-Environmental Management"
International Journal of Sustainable Agricultural Management and Informatics 4(1) 2018