- Development of a simple power controller for horizontal-axis standalone tidal current energy generation system
- What matters in residential energy consumption: evidence from France
- How much can nuclear energy do about global warming?
- Comparing biomass-based and conventional heating systems with costly CO2 emissions: cost estimations and breakeven prices for large-scale district heating schemes
- Identifying the drivers of environmental pressures: evidence from Tunisia
15 June 2018
Free sample articles newly available from International Journal of Global Energy Issues
The following sample articles from the International Journal of Global Energy Issues are now available here for free: