- Entrepreneurship education in Europe - insights from Germany and Denmark
- Translation, transmission, transformation: a century of continuity and change in the Chinese-German university 'collaboration chronotope'
- German entrepreneurs in the high-tech field: identifying different profiles
- Requirements of German micro-sized entrepreneurial companies regarding the management of business processes
- Venture capital for German high-tech new ventures: disentangling the role of human capital for funding success
- Insights on the self-identity of the descendants of family business owners: the case of German Unternehmerkinder
- Experts of thoroughness and fanatics of planning? Daring insights into the decision-making of German entrepreneurs
18 December 2017
Special issue published: "Entrepreneurship: Made in Germany"
International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business 33(1) 2018