- An imagined 'haven' for refugee Muslim families: slowly remaking the school
- Shifting power at school: youth participation in teacher professional learning settings as educational innovation
- Negotiating the complexity of curriculum integration: metalanguages as levers that shape the innovation process
- Evidence-informed innovation in schools: aligning collaborative research and development with high quality professional learning for teachers
- A tale of two schools' journey in educational change: comparing approaches to designing and implementing pedagogical innovations
- What lessons can innovation education learn from childhood and adolescent education of the Nobel Prize winners in chemistry?
24 November 2017
Special issue published: "Re-Configuring Learner Experiences: Opportunities and Systemic Challenges"
International Journal of Innovation in Education 4(2/3) 2017
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment